FACEBOOK IS DOWN. HOW WILL WE INANELY SCROLL DOWN A FEED OF WHAT YOUR CLASSMATES FROM TWO YEARS AGO HAD FOR DINNER AND PHOTOS OF STRANGERS HAVING A BETTER TIME THAN US?
Calm down, I have a plan.
- Go to sleep. It is twenty to twelve on a Monday, after all.
- Read something. Something that isn’t your mum’s mate complaining about the local council, and especially something that isn’t that girl you barely know having a status update argument with someone you aren’t friends with anyway. Like a book!
- You definitely have an essay due in, or something. You must have.
- Comfort eat. Immediately raid the fridge. Doesn’t matter if that massive block of chocolate is your flatmates, THIS IS A CRISIS.
- Blog about it. QUICK, BEFORE IT’S NOT RELEVANT.